The Benefits of Fussy Coffee
It’s well understood that starting your morning with coffee is a great thing. Here are some benefits of making your coffee fussy by trashing your plain old coffee maker and can of Folgers and getting an Aeropress, grinder, and fresh beans:
- First off, it just tastes so much better
- You can slow down your morning just a little and make something great
- Better coffee means you can—and should—drink it black; no need to go buy more cream
- It only takes a little bit more time, but it’s a process you can enjoy
- It helps you learn that it’s worth the extra time it takes to turn something good into something so much better
“The Benefits Of” is a fun series pointing out some small and large ways that little things can benefit your life. You can read all of the Benefits Of posts here.