Teaching "Be Productive: An Intro to Getting Things Done" Skillshare Class
I’m happy to announce that I will be teaching a Skillshare class on the GTD method next month, in New York City. Skillshare is a great community of teachers and learners covering every topic imaginable.
The class is an introduction to the methodology taught in David Allen’s Getting Things Done and will cover the basics of capturing, creating a trusted system, defining Next Actions, and more.
Here’s what you’ll leave this introduction class knowing:
- Why your brain or email inbox isn’t the best task list
- How to capture all the things you need to do
- How to build a trusted system for keeping all of these things
- How to organize your to-dos so that you know exactly where you need to start
- Some tools that might help you along the way
And most importantly:
- The confidence to start digging into that pile of projects
The class is on Tuesday, August 21st in New York City and only costs $20. It’s going to be a small class of 15 people. You can sign up, or tell a friend about the class, using this link to save 15% in fees: http://skl.sh/O9lAZ5
I’m looking forward to the experience of teaching this class and will write more out the experience here as it unfolds.