100 Tips About Life, People, and Happiness
Julien Smith with a list that should become your manifesto. My favorites, and I think most applicable to the Hack/Make theme:
13. Get used to feeling stupid. It’s a sign of growth.
18. Survive on a little just to prove you can do it.
37. Don’t buy a lot of stuff, and only buy the stuff you really love.
54. Commit to things, regularly, that are far beyond your ability.
58. Learn to really listen.
97. Do what’s most important first thing in the morning, before you check email.